There is a strong level of interest in property prices and values. Even if you don’t intend buying or selling soon, it can be nice to know what the current state of the local market is. Of course, if you are planning on moving soon, this is hugely valuable information that should help you make an informed decision on what to do next.
As local estate agents, we aim to provide as much support and guidance in Ashford as we can. Therefore, we are pleased to provide a range of Ashford property prices and values as of November 2018.
According to Zoopla figures, the current average value of property in Ashford stands at £329,663; and this is a fall of £4,471 on the value of this time last year. The average price paid for Ashford property stands at £313,007.
If you are looking for information with respect to a particular type of house, there are some average figures which should be of benefit.
· Current value of flats in Ashford: £159,534
· Current value of terraced properties in Ashford: £234,426
· Current value of semi-detached properties in Ashford: £281,473
· Current value of detached properties in Ashford: £494,597
One thing that buyers and sellers agree on is the need to know what price is being paid for property. The value of a property is important, especially when you are considering a longer-term approach, but anyone looking to buy or sell in the market needs to know what the going rate is. The following information will be of interest to anyone keen to make a move in, out or around Ashford in 2019.
· Average price paid for flats in Ashford in the past 12 months: £154,966
· Average price paid for terraced properties in Ashford in the past 12 months: £234,426
· Average price paid for semi-detached properties in Ashford in the past 12 months: £286,337
· Average price paid for detached properties in Ashford in the past 12 months: £449,272
The average asking price for Ashford property stands at £424,903. Of course, given the diversity of property in Ashford, this isn’t too informative, and many people would prefer to know the current asking price for a property size.
Current asking prices, as of November 2018, for property in Ashford in Kent stands at:
· One-bedroom property in Ashford has a current asking price of £174,684
· Two-bedroom properties in Ashford has a current asking price of £258,134
· Three-bedroom properties in Ashford has a current asking price of £386,305
· Four-bedroom properties in Ashford has a current asking price of £566,026
· Five-bedroom properties in Ashford has a current asking price of £799,215
Whatever your next step in the Ashford property market is, make it an informed one. As local property market specialists, we take immense pride in supporting the local community and helping people make their next move.
If you plan on selling your Ashford home soon, get in touch with Stevens Property Sales and Lets and we will do everything we can to assist you.