Info for Landlords
Since the news hit the headlines we have been taking a very proactive approach and ensuring that we are monitoring the government guidelines daily and following recommendations.
Further to disruptions caused by the Coronavirus outbreak, we are undertaking a review of our service provision. Whilst the Government have not put in place working restrictions yet, we are monitoring the official guidelines daily and will keep you updated.
- Collect and administer rental statements and bank payments
- Be available on the phone and email
- Undertake emergency or high-priority maintenance where possible, dependent Government guidance
- Continue to offer viewings with the correct Health & Safety protocol
- Advertise & market properties for rent
- Continue communicating with tenants
There will be some disruption particularly given that we carry out maintenance visits, viewings, property inspections etc, and we may consider restricting any non-essential services. This will be dictated by national guidance.
This might include:
- Postponing property inspections
- Modifying the check in process
- Modifying Right to Rent checks
- Disruption to maintenance and viewings
- Staff working remotely
- Altering our working hours, shift patterns and working arrangements
Points to Consider
We advise that all our landlords consider future financial obligations as there may be a potential disruption to rental payments from tenants. It is important that landlords enter into discussion with their mortgage lenders where applicable.
As a matter of standard practice, we will expect that rental payments are made in accordance with their contract unless the Government introduces any emergency measures to assist tenants.
We will continue to provide you with guidance in order to minimise any possible disruption of service to you.